Sunday, March 03, 2013

New Amazon Review: Characters to care alot about

A new review for Harkness on Amazon:

Characters to care alot about
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Harkness: A High Desert Mystery (Kindle Edition)
It's always a throw of the dice to buy and read a first-time novel from a new writer. I won, with this one. Mr. Bigham has given us a real community, a gruesome murder, and a detective we can care about. Harkness is flawed, not quite sure he is up to the job, yet in his quiet, uncertain way, shows us the woman he loves, the politics of a true small community, and he manages to figure things things out.

I have to admit I am disappointed there aren't more books from Michael Bigham. Readers who love a filled-out character, a real place, and a true mystery will love Harkness. I'm a real fan. Let's hope Bigham is working on more of Harkness to give us.

 Yup, I'm working on the next installment in the Harkness series. The working title is An Alien of a Different Sort. I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the year.

If you're interested in reading Harkness: A High Desert Mystery, it is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.



3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

When is the sequel due?

Gold Trading calls said...

love it,thanks for sharing.

Crude Oil Trading Calls

Jackpot Call in Gold said...

I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing


MCX Silver Tips