1. What year was the best year of your life?1969
2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark? Mosquitos
3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? Absolutely!
4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? Yes.
5. How many pillows are on your bed? Five
6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Mint
7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Blue
8. Have you ever seen a ghost? No9
. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? The circus, I love the trapeze
10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Lunch
11. Your favorite fictional animal? Tigger
12. Have you ever flown first-class? Yes, Miami to PDX, Hong Kong to SFO
13. Would you go on a reality show? Are you nuts.
14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Generally Optimistic
15. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes in a walk.
16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Paris or Tuscany, it’s a toss up.
17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? French onion
18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? Columbia gorge, especially Triple Falls.
19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? Bombay Cricket Club
20. You go to the zoo; what is the one animal that you want to see? Polar bears
21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta: which is your favorite? Pasta
22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year? "Capote"23.
One of your favorite books when you were a child? "Wizard of Oz"
24. What in your life are you most grateful for? My daughter.
25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? Yes, old habits die hard.
26. What is your favorite small appliance? Electric toothbrush.
27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? Salty.
28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? A little early
29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? Fighting range fires during summer break in college.
30. Have you ever met someone famous? Bob Hope.31.
What was one of your favorite games as a child? Life
32. At what age have you looked your best? 30-something
33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Margaret Cho
34. What was the first music that you ever bought? Purple People Eater
.35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? My father’s drinking.
36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? Irish Stew.
37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The internet.
38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? 2.
39. Who received your first kiss? Her name was Gail and we were both extremely drunk.
40. The single most important quality in a mate? Intelligence
41. What do you value most in a relationship? Honesty
42. What do you sleep in? Boxers and a t-shirt.
43. Do you consider yourself well organized? Only in rare moments.
44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Three
45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? Oh yeah, is your refrigerator running . . .
46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? Loyalty.
47. Have you ever killed an animal? Yes, to my great regret.
48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Captain Midnight or a doctor.
49. Do you believe in an afterlife? Heck if I know.50.
What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? Write the great American novel, help my daughter be the best person she can be and stay happy and healthy for as long as possible.